Tuesday 5 July 2011

Three of their five a day

DSC_0167

DSC_0169

DSC_0170

Dallas: Something has attached itself to him. We have to get him to the infirmary right away.
Ripley: What kind of thing? I need a clear definition.
Dallas: An organism. Open the hatch.
Ripley: Wait a minute. If we let it in, the ship could be infected. You know the quarantine procedure. Twenty-four hours for decontamination.
Dallas: He could die in twenty-four hours. Open the hatch.
Ripley: Listen to me, if we break quarantine, we could all die.
Lambert: Look, could you open the god-damned hatch? We have to get him inside.
Ripley: No. I can't do that and if you were in my position, you'd do the same.
Dallas: Ripley, this is an order. Open that hatch right now, do you hear me?
Ripley: Yes.
Dallas: Ripley. This is an order. Do you hear me?
Ripley: Yes. I read you. The answer is negative.

_____________________________________________________

I have some pet hates they are not big ones but they do exist. Matching the hatch for bass fishing is one of my favourites, opportunities for matching are often few and far between. Its very rarely these fish on the Wexford coast can afford to be selective. I ‘opened the hatch’ on a bass that we caught this morning and I found the following

A cuttlefish (.75kgs) two hard backed crabs and a giant sandeel – selectivity is generally not an issue!

The fish will be prepared in a local restaurant later today.

New Website

The beginning AND the end…

Forwarded to - The Irish Bass Policy Group (David McInerny, John Quinlan, Shane O Reilly, Mike Hennessy, Dr William Roche, Dr Nial O'Ma...