Thursday 31 January 2008

Irish Angler Covers

I would just like to thank the staff at Irish Angler for their continued support and help over the last few years. I have had four covers with the magazine and quite a few articles. I am of the opinion that this not only helps my small business considerably but works wonders for the promotion of Ireland as a country where quality angling is still available. This is a recent comment i got from a friend of mine in the US who surprised me by saying he receives the magazine regularly.

...good looking and informative new magazine. And I just saw an article by you in the January issue of Irish angler, good work and fantastic photographs...Ed

Ed Mitchell - USA













New Website

The beginning AND the end…

Forwarded to - The Irish Bass Policy Group (David McInerny, John Quinlan, Shane O Reilly, Mike Hennessy, Dr William Roche, Dr Nial O'Ma...