Thursday 12 November 2009

Coming soon 2009 a review!

When I get back from my trip I will have compiled a summary of the season for A Year In Review 2009. With people visiting from Switzerland, Belgium, France, America and Norway it proved to be a truly international season. I met lots of very nice considerate anglers whom I placed a lot of trust in. As is usual in this business that trust is repaid in many ways.

For data and photos from previous years of Bass Guiding in Wexford please take a look at the links below. I also have the .pdfs for 2005, 2004 and 2003 - these are available on request only.

A year in review 2006

A year in review 2007

A year in review 2008

New Website

The beginning AND the end…

Forwarded to - The Irish Bass Policy Group (David McInerny, John Quinlan, Shane O Reilly, Mike Hennessy, Dr William Roche, Dr Nial O'Ma...