Thursday 21 October 2010

A note that makes it all worthwhile

by mail today....

Dear Jim

I enclose a couple of photos of a Bass Fishing session last friday morning. In all I took Five Bass, the smallest 3lbs and the largest 10lbs, all fish were returned unharmed
and swam away strong. I would like to take the time to thank you for the amount of information you gave me through you website, which helped contributed to a successful year bass fishing in Wexford. I hope the season will continue to be as pleasurable. Again many thanks and keep up the good work, it is of such value and education to all anglers.

Kind Regards

Padraig

New Website

The beginning AND the end…

Forwarded to - The Irish Bass Policy Group (David McInerny, John Quinlan, Shane O Reilly, Mike Hennessy, Dr William Roche, Dr Nial O'Ma...