- Could we realise the recreational potential of the fishery?
- Could we create employment and contibute to the socio economic structure sustainably?
- Could we grow up, act maturely and begin to believe the fishery is world class?
- Could we just stop ticking boxes whilst thinking that we are doing something?
- Could we realise what is actually happening is as usual, very little?
- Can we do anything for ourselves, whilst others exploit the potential?
Sunday, 20 March 2011
Would'nt it be great if we had the commitment to do something similar - I mean lets face it, what are we going to do with the fish that we have 'protected' for the past twenty years that every body wants a piece of?
Forwarded to - The Irish Bass Policy Group (David McInerny, John Quinlan, Shane O Reilly, Mike Hennessy, Dr William Roche, Dr Nial O'Ma...