Tuesday 14 June 2011

Illex lures

DSCF1282

I dropped into John O Briens Angling and Outdoor centre in Waterford today and was pleasantly surprised to see some of my old favourites in stock - Illex lures.

I found both surface and diving lures with all the essentials like the Bonnie, Water Moccasin, Water Monitor, and the little fished but deadly mudsucker. I had to resist - again!

This fish below was taken during the early years with my good friend Jean Yves on a bonnie 128 wakasagi - believe it or not I still have the lure and its seldom out of my BIG fish box!DSCF1281

See the Voyages des Peches article 2003 for more details. They still look like some of the best after all these years and are mentioned regularly throughout this blog.
DSCF1283

 


New Website

The beginning AND the end…

Forwarded to - The Irish Bass Policy Group (David McInerny, John Quinlan, Shane O Reilly, Mike Hennessy, Dr William Roche, Dr Nial O'Ma...