Monday 5 December 2011

Additional resource - Thirtyards

DSC_0120You may have noticed a link on the right hand panel to something called Thirtyards. This is a new project for me as I learn and explore the WordPress resource. Thirtyards will be a site dedicated to fly fishing for bass in Ireland and at the moment it is going through a 'new build' process.

It may be that as I become increasingly familiar with the WordPress structure I will consider moving the entire resource here. WordPress will allow me to create and build a unique site in the way I want it, allowing me to break out of the constraints of blogger. There are issues in relation to moving all the posts of course as its the mass content of Probassfisher that drives the interest and high page view count.

Thirtyards will provide information in relation to suitable saltwater fly fishing equipment, techniques and an approach from an Irish perspective that is not currently available. This resource is available through my years of SWFF experiences here in Ireland. Looking forward to the season of 2012 already.......

New Website

The beginning AND the end…

Forwarded to - The Irish Bass Policy Group (David McInerny, John Quinlan, Shane O Reilly, Mike Hennessy, Dr William Roche, Dr Nial O'Ma...