Nine steps to better bass fishing – A short presentation
At www.hooked.ie February 2nd 2013
- Jean Byrne and ‘that dress’ - a theory or two!
- Optimising your skill whilst recognising your passion
- Do you want to cast expensive pieces of plastic or do you want to catch fish?
- Disbelieving the digital angling hype – after all you are only one person
- A fishing schedule may not improve your angling
- Fish like it’s your last chance to fish – sometimes
- Constant change is the only constant
- Risk can be costly, but routine can be meaningless
- Make some of your own experiences yours and yours alone