Sunday 13 July 2014

Status–www.probassfisher.ie

I am sorry about the confusion that exists at the moment in relation to PROBASSFISHER.

For the past 10 years or so I have owned the domain ‘www.probassfisher.com’ however through a process which I still dont understand this is no longer my property. The current owner of www.probassfisher.com has scraped and replicated the content off my site an posted a Wordpress blog under this domain name.

As a result of this strange scenario I have had to purchase www.probassfisher.ie where my site now resides in its entirety. I haven’t made many posts recently until I have the time to sort this problem. All page rankings etc. have been lost.

I am using twitter under the address www.twitter.com/jimhendrick for updates and notes and www.twitter.com/Jimhendrick/media for recent photos and media

You can keep in touch there regularly.

I am also using Instagram for photos at the following http://instagram.com/thirtyards

Many thanks

Jim

New Website

The beginning AND the end…

Forwarded to - The Irish Bass Policy Group (David McInerny, John Quinlan, Shane O Reilly, Mike Hennessy, Dr William Roche, Dr Nial O'Ma...