Tuesday 5 August 2014

Bass fishing Brittany

I’m off to France tomorrow with my family for ten days. We will be based in Brittany and its no coincidence that this happens to fall on an optimal tidal week! We are taking the car so there’s a lot of space for some fly fishing gear.

I’m looking forward to these few days with high anticipation and an eye for future potential too. Its kind of ironic that an Irish bass fishing guide with a high percentage of French customers is considering working in France from time to time! Such is the nature of the changing landscape of bass angling.

Its also funny that my own fishing returns have soared in comparison to the last few years, simply because I am actually fishing. Its great really and I am enjoying it, even if at times its very tough.

Lots of relaxed days in new challenging environments and plenty to explore…

New Website

The beginning AND the end…

Forwarded to - The Irish Bass Policy Group (David McInerny, John Quinlan, Shane O Reilly, Mike Hennessy, Dr William Roche, Dr Nial O'Ma...