Sunday 17 August 2008

Post No 101

I've reached post number 101 for this blog. Over the past few weeks I have been adding some material to the Bass Fishing Files section. Now that I have material added and some commentary going it will be accessible to all readers of Saltwater Fly & Lure early this week. I hope to keep Bass Fishing Files as informative and interesting as possible with

  1. weekly weather predictions
  2. fishing reports and predictions
  3. help and information
  4. up to date techniques and methods
  5. local information for the visiting angler

www.bassfishingfiles.blogspot.com or on the link to the right

If you would like to see anything added to the files please dont hesitate to contact me at sportfishing@eircom.net

New Website

The beginning AND the end…

Forwarded to - The Irish Bass Policy Group (David McInerny, John Quinlan, Shane O Reilly, Mike Hennessy, Dr William Roche, Dr Nial O'Ma...