Thursday 9 October 2008

Bassfishing Files Now Open

Hello and welcome to all of you who are reading this post. I'm glad you have found your way here and thank you for your continued interest not only in SEAi but in Bass Fishing in Ireland. Over the last few months I have been busy slowly building a resource for my website visitors that is a little more oriented towards bass fishing.
In particular I would like to share information that is relevant to bass fishing on fly or lure in Ireland. Included in many observations will be many topics like those below

tides
phases of the moon
wind and other weather influences including water clarity and watercraft
temperatures
fish activity
methods, techniques and equipment
flies and lures used and tested
The 'fishy feel' factor for days ahead - my best opinions on chances

If you have a specific area of bass fishing interest or would like to see something here or on these pages then please do not hesitate to post and share it with us.
I will try and answer any questions as best I can or at least point you in a good direction if I cant! By making this 'blog' more live and interactive it will help fishing experiences for all of us.

Bendy Rods Jim

New Website

The beginning AND the end…

Forwarded to - The Irish Bass Policy Group (David McInerny, John Quinlan, Shane O Reilly, Mike Hennessy, Dr William Roche, Dr Nial O'Ma...