Sunday 20 December 2009

Trained to Train

I have always recognised both the advantages and the rewards of continuous professional development. I was challenged again recently on a full time Train the Trainer course which I have now completed and I am now a registered trainer. In this constantly changing world, skills need to be frequently up-dated and readjusted and even here in the angling arena its also true.

I wanted to learn how to improve my own skills, insights and knowledge to manage training and development in a professional manner through the SEAi angling workshops. This training course developed within me the awareness of the context for training and development, and the key issues that impact on its planning and delivery in my role as an angling guide/instructor. I learned how to train and instruct, but also much more.

I can now utilise my own ‘new found’ expertise to re-design and re-evaluate my existing angling workshops within SEAi and I will offer a new exciting development for 2010.

New Website

The beginning AND the end…

Forwarded to - The Irish Bass Policy Group (David McInerny, John Quinlan, Shane O Reilly, Mike Hennessy, Dr William Roche, Dr Nial O'Ma...