Thursday 25 March 2010

People



Both Paul and I are still talking about our visit to the UKBASS AGM at the weekend. For both of us I can safely say it was a wonderful experience - the second we walked in the door at the Premier Inn we were immediately followed and greeted by Geoff and Graham, it was as if we had known each other for a long time.
It was the same with every new person we met and had a chat and dare I say, a pint or two with!
Its impossible to remember everyone but Saturday night was great fun.......
The sense of history as I stood to begin my presentation on Sunday was indeed an incredible moment for me. To Ian, Mick, Matt, Mike, Steve I & II, Graham, Geoff and many many others a big thank you from both of us.
It might have been the last time I walked down Tewkesbury Road - but hopefully not the last time at the AGM - Paul and Jim

New Website

The beginning AND the end…

Forwarded to - The Irish Bass Policy Group (David McInerny, John Quinlan, Shane O Reilly, Mike Hennessy, Dr William Roche, Dr Nial O'Ma...