Sunday 18 March 2012

Soft and fluffy - thank you!

The presentation that I made for Hooked Live is also available through the slideshare on line presentation software - I purchased the option just before the show to make the SS available through an embed on PBF.

Today, long after I had forgotten about my account creation I received and auto email from slideshow telling me that more than 1,000 people have viewed or downloaded the slideshow.

I hope that it has been of some help to you whom have taken the time - I'm never going to be the best presenter by any means, and looking at the slide show only a small part of the information comes across through the slides, there is simply layers and layers to be spoken about at each stage. 30 minutes is not enough for such a subject!

Thanks for your time and bendy rods for 2012

New Website

The beginning AND the end…

Forwarded to - The Irish Bass Policy Group (David McInerny, John Quinlan, Shane O Reilly, Mike Hennessy, Dr William Roche, Dr Nial O'Ma...