Thursday 27 September 2012

A surprise visit from Italy

Flyfishin in the heart of the Dolomites

I’m looking forward to meeting Angelo next week as he’s paying a surprise visit to Wexford for a few days.

We did have something lined up some time back (here), unfortunately due to a few unexpected events we didn’t complete the opportunity.

I am hoping that Angelo’s visit this week will lay the foundation for the saltwater fly project we had originally planned during the spring of 2009

Angelo has been a Flyfisher since 1986 and in his own words - I live and work in Cortina d'Ampezzo. My strong passion for fly fishing has given me a good experience the northern Venetian region, austrian and slovenian rivers. I am the director of Reelvideo, the only Italian fly fishing magazine made on DVD.
I am also a Ross Reels Pro Staff, and Alpiflyfishing/Winston Pro Staff.
I fish with dry fly, nymph and streamer, choosing the best technique for every different situation.

Looking forward to finally meeting and the chance of working with Angelo.

New Website

The beginning AND the end…

Forwarded to - The Irish Bass Policy Group (David McInerny, John Quinlan, Shane O Reilly, Mike Hennessy, Dr William Roche, Dr Nial O'Ma...