Monday 18 November 2013

Invite to present with Leave no Trace at the IFI AGM

Leave no trace - in guided saltwater fishing

I have been asked to present at the IFI AGM on Wednesday along with other members of Leave No Trace. My short time will be based around how I can and to some extent have already applied the principles to my own business and hopefully how I can carry those principles into a wider sphere of angling tourism as a leave no trace trainer.

“..it served to remind us how fortunate we are in having such a valuable resource to enjoy, but we must also be aware that where we have opportunity we also have great responsibility”

Minister of state for the environment Fergus O’Dowd at The Clean Coast Photography awards last week.

New Website

The beginning AND the end…

Forwarded to - The Irish Bass Policy Group (David McInerny, John Quinlan, Shane O Reilly, Mike Hennessy, Dr William Roche, Dr Nial O'Ma...