Monday 10 February 2014

Bass Fishing in Dublin.

Just been talking to Henry from Henrys Tackle in Dublin. I wanted to collect a new lure rod from him, rang him to tell him I would be up to collect it (romantic weekend away) and then promptly got roped into something by both Pat and Henry. I’m in trouble, bigtime!

End result is I will be in Henrys shop on Saturday 15th from about 10:00 to 16:00. If you would like to discuss any aspects of your bass fishing, that you might think I could help you with, on either Fly or Lure then why not drop in for a chat.

In fact because its a special year for me – if you do drop into the shop put your name in the hat for a free draw, PRIZE One FREE days guided/workshop on fly or lure in Wexford.

Bendy

Jim

New Website

The beginning AND the end…

Forwarded to - The Irish Bass Policy Group (David McInerny, John Quinlan, Shane O Reilly, Mike Hennessy, Dr William Roche, Dr Nial O'Ma...