Thursday 1 May 2014

Moving shortly, some aspects!

Bass fishing in Wexford

PROBASSFISHER will move shortly to www.jimhendrick.com. This site (probassfisher) will remain in existence as is but all new posts will be completed on THIRTYARDS.

I want to say thank you for your visits here over the past seven years and I hope it has been as pleasant for you as it has been for me. Of course I would like to think you can always visit the fishing on THIRTYARDS in the

COASTAL NOTES section of the site

Content will of course will remain free and whilst it may not be as frequent I hope to have improved postings in relation to Irish coastal fishing for bass and seatrout.

My guiding services will of course remain intact HERE

Regards and Happy Easter– Jim Hendrick

New Website

The beginning AND the end…

Forwarded to - The Irish Bass Policy Group (David McInerny, John Quinlan, Shane O Reilly, Mike Hennessy, Dr William Roche, Dr Nial O'Ma...