Thursday 11 September 2008

Conditions South East - Week 38

I daren't say it - so I'm sorry I missed last weeks weather report but I think this week is looking pretty toughish. Moon phase is not the best but we cant have everything I suppose. Its the first time in a long time that I can relax a little bit about the weather for two days.

There is a colored section about 40 metres deep currently along the southern and eastern shoreline - it may take a while for this to settle - perhaps over the weekend! However I am not optimistic for the week ahead.

Next week its looking easterly - my least favourite of winds but at this stage of the game its becoming apparent that forecasts are only reasonably accurate to within 24 -36 hrs.

What can I say - after a summer like this years, fish get on with their lives - when its tough they do things differently, so must you or I as anglers.

New Website

The beginning AND the end…

Forwarded to - The Irish Bass Policy Group (David McInerny, John Quinlan, Shane O Reilly, Mike Hennessy, Dr William Roche, Dr Nial O'Ma...