Monday 11 January 2010

Way back then, and now in 2010!

Way back then
  • I didnt know how to flycast properly
  • I didnt know how to flyfish properly
  • I felt that this was something special
  • I already knew the patterns and the behaviour of the fish
  • I thought I knew a lot about fishing and people
  • It was something I wanted to do
  • It was going to take a long time
  • It was going to take a lot of work

And now

  • My fly casting has improved
  • My fly fishing has improved
  • It is something very special
  • Im still learning the patterns and the behaviours of the fish AND the people
  • I still re-read Gary Borgers - 'Presentations'
  • It is something I will always want to do
  • It will continue to take a long time
  • It will continue to take a lot of work

New Website

The beginning AND the end…

Forwarded to - The Irish Bass Policy Group (David McInerny, John Quinlan, Shane O Reilly, Mike Hennessy, Dr William Roche, Dr Nial O'Ma...