Monday 28 November 2011

Old time favourites - I

With probassfisher fast approaching 900 posts there’s a lot of stuff on here. Now, in hindsight I would like to re-write some of it, but simply don’t have the time. Maybe its better left as is! As I move into year five for this blog and the tenth year of guiding, the challenge isn’t for want of material but rather what to leave out, find the time and how to improve in the way I’ve built this web-log so far.
As I’ve been thinking about this over the last few weeks I’ve realised that I want to write less frequently and try to improve the quality of the posts from a technical view and the approach to the fishing. There’s a fine line here, plus a limitation of ability!
Some of your favourite posts that you have visited over the years that are hidden amongst the many available are listed and linked below. The index is also available on the right hand panel.
Some favourites from 2008
Water clarity
Catch and release
The reel
Fly and lure fishing in cooler water
A fishing report
Mackerel on the fly – child’s play
Fishing the tidal race

New Website

The beginning AND the end…

Forwarded to - The Irish Bass Policy Group (David McInerny, John Quinlan, Shane O Reilly, Mike Hennessy, Dr William Roche, Dr Nial O'Ma...